Friday, April 22, 2005

Strange Bedfellows

When I started this blog I surely wasn't expecting to be promoting Republicans but I would like to point out that Ford Mclain is doing something that every local politician should be doing. He has a blog and is using it to communicate. It's not costing him a dime but I now know more about Mclain than I do about any other candidate that has declared their intentions to run. Get it together candidates. Learn to type, get a computer, start communicating. It's free.

In this Red State/Blue State era its too easy to just write off the other party as the enemy. I suggest reading Mclains' piece on Log Cabin Republicans. Candidates, you won't get this type of coverage from the press, create your own coverage and get the word out. Let's inform some voters.