Tuesday, April 26, 2005

People of NY - We Like Mocking You - Keep Paying Those Taxes

We all know how Ken Bruno effectively bribes our government officals because of who his daddy is, right? Does anyone that has ever worked a day in their life for a paycheck disagree with this? If so, I recommend you open your own lobbying firm in Albany. I hear its really fucking lucrative. Good luck. To the Times Union Headline:


Aide denies Bruno's son had pull
Holy shit!! An aide denied it!! It must be true!! Hey John Sweeney's son denied he kicked that other kid's face in...make it a headline. Hey, I just told my mom I didn't want to come over for her meatloaf because my roof was leaking. Headline that!! Mayor Jennings said he has fired several police officers for their misbehavior. Lies. But they are good sounding lies. Headlines away!! The Bible says that the filibuster is immoral!! Headlines! Wait....this just in... my "aide" just denied that I'm pissed off at having my taxes being wasted....oops...fired that aide...got another one and they are denying that i ever said I like paying taxes in Albany so the city can spend millions paying off all the lawsuits against the Mayor and the police department (keeping that aide).
Someone lied and an aide denied.....who in particular is lying this time around?
"Stephen Solarsh, executive director of the New York Ambulette Coalition, said the younger Bruno was hired not because of his last name..."
There is more to that last quote but it is irrelevant. Solarsh had already lied. WE(SOME OF US) AREN'T THAT KID PICKING HIS NOSE NEXT TO YOU IN THIRD GRADE!! WE KNOW YOU ARE LEGALLY BRIBING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS. SPARE US THE LIES. SHAME ON YOU. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL ATHEISTS BECAUSE IF YOU AREN'T YOU NEED TO SPEND SOME TIME DOING WHATEVER YOUR GOD ASKS WHEN YOU ARE SHAMELESS LIARS. CHECK YOUR BOOK. I'M SURE ITS IN THERE SOMEWHERE.