Friday, March 11, 2005

Uh, Mayor? Pick up the phone, its the Tooth Fairy

If you tuned into the Mayor's show today you heard this:

"you guys are great role models...that's nice"

Was he talking to Police Chief Turley?

Sadly, no. He was talking to the Tulip Queen. Perhaps if we all just made wishes to the Tulip Queen things would be o.k. I mean, the Police Chief is an admitted liar so we really can't trust him and the Mayor didn't bring up this point on his sad sit com of a radio show(e.g. "you've got to get involved[click] thanks for your call, John"). I think the Tulip Queen is our only hope. Please Tulip Queen, I pray at your feet for two three things:

1) Accountable government
2) Fair elections

If the Tulip Queen won't clean house...I guess its up to us. See you at 8:00 AM. I'll bring the coffee.