Saturday, February 12, 2005

Job Openings

District Attorney Soares just fired one of his assistant DAs. The details about the reason for the firing are in the TU and they certainly seem legit. And the guy that lost his job (Peter Torncello) doesn't seem too worried and he sums it up pretty well by saying, "he was my boss and it was his prerogative to do what he did...I'll be fine". Personally I'm surprised it took this long for the ax to fall. Imagine if you got fired and then got to go back to your job 6 months later as the new boss? I know in my case, heads would roll. It would be like a full season of the Apprentice rolled up into one 2 hour season ending special. With no commercial breaks. Soares is the boss. If you don't like it, don't work for him OR take a page from his book and run for District Attorney yourself.